Celebrating Thanksgiving in #DowntownWPB
November 16th, 2023
Love the joy of Thanksgiving but want to skip the hustle of cooking? Well, this year, give THANKS to our DowntownWPB restaurants—they’ve got the kitchen duties covered. Sit back, relax, and relish in the company of your loved ones on Thursday, November 23 as our local eateries craft a delectable feast to make your Thanksgiving celebration effortlessly delightful.
- Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap (223 Clematis Street): Grab a sweet tea-brined, Cajun fried turkey at with all the fixins to bring home and enjoy! Visit BatchSouthernKitchen.com to place your order.
- Mama Bella Gourmet Market (518 S. Dixie Highway): Mama Bella Gourmet Market is offering a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner Package that serves 10-12 people for $199! The package includes 14/16-pound slow roasted turkey, herb stuffing or sausage stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, candied yams, gravy, cranberry sauce, a dozen dinner rolls, one apple pie and one pumpkin pie. Visit MamaBellaCafe.com for more information and to place your order.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Drive): Guests will start their three-course meal with a winter green salad topped with spiced walnuts, dried fruit, blue cheese crumbles and creamy balsamic vinaigrette to be followed by an oven-roasted turkey roulade with savory sage, cranberry stuffing, cranberry relish, and turkey gravy. The turkey will be accompanied by various side dishes like sour cream mashed potatoes and baked corn souffle. Then, a pumpkin cheesecake finished with sea salt caramel for dessert. For more information or to make a reservation, visit Mortons.com or call (561) 835-9664.
- Pistache French Bistro (101 N. Clematis Street): Enjoy a Thanksgiving meal prepared by none other than Chef Mike Burgio! He will be serving a three-course prix fixe menu from 2-8 p.m. at $90 per person. For more information or to make a reservation, visit PistacheWPB.com or call (561) 833-5090.
- Proper Grit (251 N. Narcissus Avenue): Head to Proper Grit from 1-8 p.m. for a Proper Thanksgiving Dinner! Enjoy live music and a four-course feast for $89 per adult and $39 per child under 12. Children under 5 eat free. For more information or to make a reservation, visit ProperGrit.com or call (561)461-0040.