Celebrating Thanksgiving in #DowntownWPB
November 17th, 2022
Love celebrating Thanksgiving but don’t desire to do all the cooking? Well, give THANKS because our DowntownWPB restaurants are taking care of the cooking so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy spending time with your loved ones on Thursday, November 24.
- Avocado Grill (125 Datura Street): Gather around the table at Avocado Grill for a three-course feast on Thanksgiving Day! For $65 per person, guests can enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal from 1-9 p.m. A children’s menu will also be available. For more information or to make a reservation, visit AvocadoGrillWPB.com or call (561) 623-0822.
- Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap (223 Clematis Street): Grab a sweet tea-brined, Cajun fried turkey at with all the fixins to bring home and enjoy! Visit BatchSouthernKitchen.com to place your order.
- Banter (380 Trinity Place): Located inside the Canopy Hotel, Banter will be serving up a delicious three-course dinner for up to 6 people. For $249, guests can enjoy a family style dinner featuring herb-roasted turkey with delectable side dishes and finish off with chef holiday desserts. For more information or to make a reservation, visit BanterWPB.com for more information or call (561) 802-7311.
- Johan’s Joe Swedish Restaurant (401 S. Dixie Highway Suite 3): Preorder your favorite freshly baked pastries from Johan’s Joe for Thanksgiving morning or dessert! All orders must be submitted by 2 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23. Click Here to see the full menu and place your order. For more information, call (561) 808-5090.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Drive): Guests will start their three-course meal with a winter green salad topped with spiced walnuts, dried fruit, blue cheese crumbles and cream balsamic vinaigrette to be followed by an oven-roasted turkey roulade with savory sage, cranberry stuffing, cranberry relish, and turkey gravy. The turkey will be accompanied by various side dishes like smoked gouda au gratin mashed potatoes and baked corn souffle. Then, a pumpkin cheesecake finished with sea salt caramel for dessert. For more information or to make a reservation, visit Mortons.com or call (561) 835-9664.
- Pistache French Bistro (101 N. Clematis Street): Enjoy a Thanksgiving meal prepared by none other than Chef Mike Burgio! He will be serving a three-course prix fixe menu from 2-8 p.m. at $85 per person. For more information or to make a reservation, visit PistacheWPB.com or call (561) 833-5090.
- Proper Grit (251 N. Narcissus Avenue): Head to Proper Grit for a Proper Thanksgiving Dinner! Enjoy a four-course feast for $89 per adult and $39 per child. For more information or to make a reservation, visit ProperGrit.com or call (561)461-0040.