Super Bowl Specials in #DowntownWPB
February 2nd, 2023
Super Bowl LVII is just around the corner. Several DowntownWPB businesses are offering specials and hosting events for the biggest event of the year! Watch the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, February 12 surrounded by fans at one of your favorite Downtown establishments!
- Bodega Taqueria y Tequila (118 S. Clematis Street): Watch the biggest game of the year at Bodega on Sunday, February 12 at noon! Enjoy drink specials and $1 wings during game time! Table packages are also available. For more information, visit BodegaTaqueria.com or call (561) 559-3119.
- Duffy’s Sports Grill (225 Clematis Street): There are two ways to enjoy the big game at Duffy’s! The first package is the Big Game Experience, which starting at $25, you can reserve a seat and get a $10 coupon for their next visit, a free welcome drink and stadium snack, souvenir game day tickets and official Duffy’s swag. The second package is the Tailgate Takeout Party Packs, which includes a choice between 25 or 50 traditional or boneless wings, cheeseburger sliders, sideline baskets, and more! For more information, visit DuffysMVP.com or call (561)249-1682.
- E.R. Bradley’s Saloon (104 S. Clematis Street): Don’t miss out on Bradley’s Lawn Watch Party! Starting at 3 p.m., enjoy live music, food, and drink specials before watching the game on a Max 360 Jumbotron Dual 200” screen! For more information, visit ERBradleys.com or call (561) 833-3520.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Drive): Elevate your tailgate with game day packages from Morton’s The Steakhouse! The restaurant is offering three packages: The “Prop Bet” that serves 6 for $119, the “Pre-Game” that serves 8 for $179 and the “Halftime,” which serves 10 for $199. Click Here for the full menu for each package. For more information, visit Mortons.com or call (561) 835-9664.
- Proper Grit (251 N. Narcissus Avenue): Join us on the lawn this Super Bowl Sunday for beer pong, corn hole, BBQ fan fare and drink specials while watching the game on a 16-foot screen! The festivities are FREE to attend and pups are welcome. For more information, visit ProperGrit.com or call (561) 461-0040.
- Roxy’s Pub (309 Clematis Street): Head to Roxy’s on Sunday, February 12 at 3 p.m. for the annual Big Game Block Party and watch the world’s biggest football game unfold on a GIANT LED screen right on Clematis Street! Enjoy DJs, giveaways, raffles, and a half time chicken wing eating contest for a trophy and cash! VIP tables are also available; text (561) 707-2218. For more information, call (561) 296-7699.