Falling in Love in #DowntownWPB
February 2nd, 2023
There’s no better place to celebrate love than in DowntownWPB! Whether it’s a romantic dinner or pampering yourself for a date or Galentine’s with your gal pals, there are some specials at our many local establishments:
- Ascend The Trend Barbershop (424 Clematis Street): Did you know Ascend the Trend also offers nail services? Whether you’re getting ready for a romantic date night or a Galentine’s Day dinner, Ascend the Trend has you covered with their Romance Me and Galentine’s Packages. Click Here for more information on the packages and to book your service.
- Bodega Taqueria y Tequila (118 Clematis Street): Kick off your Valentine’s Day evening watching a live recording of Tyler Cameron’s radio show “Everybody But Me” with guest host, Chris Olsen. Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the Andrea C. Cameron Foundation. Click Here for more information and to purchase tickets.
- Dance Palm Beach (330 Clematis Street): Dance the night away with your partner during Dance Hub’s Valentine’s Group Class on Tuesday, February 14! From 7-8 p.m., participate in a beginners level Bolero workshop, then enjoy a glass of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! The price for one person is $30 and $65 for a couple. The event is FREE for active members. For more information, visit DanceHubPalmBeach.com or call (561) 360-2537.
- Elisabetta’s Ristorante (185 Banyan Boulevard): Have you made Galentine Plans with your ladies yet? Celebrate your girlfriends ALL MONTH LONG with brunch, lunch, happy hour and dinner at Elisabetta’s! For more information or to make your reservations, visit Elisabettas.com/WPB or call (561) 342-6699.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Drive): Make Valentine’s Day unforgettable with a romantic dinner at Morton’s The Steakhouse! Enjoy an exquisite three-course menu for two for $179, as well as their Love in Bloom cocktail, from Friday, February 10 through Tuesday, February 14. For more information, visit Mortons.com or call (561) 835-9664.
- Pistache French Bistro (101 N. Clematis Street): Enjoy a romantic evening for two at Pistache French Bistro on Tuesday, February 14! Experience Chef Mike Burgio’s delicious three-course prix fixe menu for $95 per person. For more information or to book your reservation, visit PistacheWPB.com or call (561) 833-5090.
- Sassafras (105 S. Narcissus Avenue): Love is in the air at Sassafras for Valentine’s Day! Enjoy a multi-course prix fixe menu for $95 per person and their featured cocktail Lovefool. For more information or to book your reservation, visit SassafrasWPB.com or call (561) 323-7007.
- Treehouse Rooftop Bar (380 Trinity Place): Experience a romantic dinner with your love on the highest rooftop in DowntownWPB on Tuesday, February 14! For $100 per person, enjoy a three-course dinner and Love Potion cocktail, as well as live music by Summer Gill, from 7-10 p.m. Click Here to view the menu and purchase tickets. For more information, visit TreehouseWPB.com or call (561) 693-1556.
- Visit Palm Beach (226 Datura Street): Book a Valentine’s Day themed cruise with Visit Palm Beach from Sunday, February 12 through Tuesday, February 14! Celebrate with your “Galentines” aboard the 50-foot Catamaran “Hakuna Matata” for the Sunday Morning Mimosa Cruise, which features an option for bottomless mimosas or Bloody Marys for just $15. Cruises are also available on Valentine’s Day for a Happy Hour Cruise from 3-4:30 p.m. and a romantic Sunset Cruise from 5-7 p.m. For more information or to book a cruise, head to VisitPalmBeach.com or call (561) 881-9757.
- YNG Aesthetics (316 S. Dixie Highway): Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day present? Gift a fully loaded couples facial for $400, which comes with champagne and cupcakes! You can also treat yourself to radio frequency microneedling for $350 (this facial normally costs $500) or a customized VI peel for $275. These specials are available for the month of February. For more information or to book your service, visit YNGOfficial.com or call (561) 529-0400.