Make Mother’s Day Unforgettable: Your Guide to Specials and Events in Downtown West Palm Beach
May 8th, 2023
Mother’s Day (May 14) is just around the corner, and Downtown West Palm Beach is the perfect place to celebrate and spoil the mother figures in your life. From indulgent brunches to unique gift ideas and events, here’s everything you need to treat Mom to a day filled with love, laughter, and unforgettable memories.
- The Ben, Autograph Collection (251 N. Narcissus Avenue): Join us on Mother’s Day (May 14) for the 2nd Annual Pop-Up Flower Shop! Build your own bouquet after enjoying a delicious brunch at Proper Grit. For more information, call (561) 655-4001.
- Johan’s Joe Swedish Restaurant (401 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 3): Take Mom out for a wine night during Johan’s “Mom’s Night Out Wine Tasting Event” on Wednesday, May 17! From 6-9 p.m., enjoy a fun themed tasting that takes you on a tour through the origins of the world’s most famous grapes and complimentary charcuterie. Visit JohansJoe.com for more information and to purchase tickets.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Drive): Treat Mom to a delicious steak dinner at Morton’s The Steakhouse on Mother’s Day weekend! From Friday, May 12 through Sunday, May 14, enjoy an opulent blend of filet mignon, jumbo lump crab, spices and silky-smooth béarnaise sauce. Visit Mortons.com for more information and to book a reservation.
- Pioneer Linens (210 Clematis Street): Check out Pioneer Linens’ Yves Delorme Mother’s Day Sale! Get 25% off bath towels, robes, and beach towels through Sunday, May 14. Visit PioneerLinens.com for more information and to shop.
- Pistache French Bistro (101 N. Clematis Street): Celebrate Mother’s Day (May 14) with a delicious Sunday brunch at Pistache! From 11 a.m.-3 p.m., enjoy a three-course prix fixe menu at $85 per person and $35 per child. Visit PistacheWPB.com for more information and to make reservations.
- Sanctuary Salon & Spa (101 N. Clematis Street Suite 115): Pamper Mom this Mother’s Day with a custom created Spa Package at Sanctuary Salon & Spa! Choose a Sanctuary Bliss Facial and Massage or purchase a Spa Gift Certificate and let her choose! Visit Sanctuary.com for more information and to book a treatment.
- Sassafras (105 S. Narcissus Avenue Suite 130): Celebrate Mom this Mother’s Day (May 14) at Sassafras! Enjoy a delicious brunch from 11 a.m.-3 p.m., including bottomless mimosas, bellinis and sangria for $20, or a wonderful dinner from 5-10 p.m. Visit SassafrasWPB.com for more information and to make a reservation.