Where would we be without our moms? DowntownWPB wants to help you show your appreciation and celebrate the mothers, stepmothers, and mother figures in your life! Check out our list of Mother’s Day specials and happenings:
- Alchemy Juice Co. & Market (527 Clematis Street): Grab the moms in your life and learn the beautiful craft of charcuterie during the Mother’s Day Charcuterie Board Class on Friday, May 6 from 6:30-8 p.m. Under the guidance of Cynthia from Touch of Taste Charcuterie, you will learn how to create stunning boards and wow everyone with your newfound charcuterie skills! Tickets are $75. Click Here for more information and to purchase tickets.
- Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap (223 Clematis Street): Bring your mom in for a complimentary Bloody Mary or Mom-osa on Sunday, May 8! For more information, visit BatchSouthernKitchen.com or call (561)708-0000.
- BRK Republic Dog Park & Bar (521 Clematis Street): The place where dogs rule is offering a free glass of rosé to both dog and hooman moms on Mother’s Day (May 8)! A limited quantity of BRK Dog Mom shirts will also be available for purchase. For more information, visit BRKRepublic.com or call (561)340-3848.
- Johan’s Joe Swedish Restaurant (401 S. Dixie Highway Suite 3): Celebrate Mother’s Day with a Swedish brunch and mimosas at Johan’s Joe! From 7 a.m.-2 p.m., you can buy one, get one free mimosas for in-house dining. You can also pre-order ““Breakfast in Bed for Mom, which includes 10 Swedish pancakes with fresh berries, homemade whipped cream, berry preserves, and 8 slices of bacon for $49.95. Visit Johan’sJoe.com to see the full menu and place your order.
- Kapow! Noodle Bar (519 Clematis Street): Head to Kapow! Noodle Bar on Sunday, May 8 from 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m. for a special Mother’s Day Brunch! Enjoy the extra special brunch menu and complimentary mimosas offered to all the moms. Click Here to book your table. For more information, visit KapowNoodleBar.com or call (561)246-3827.
- Pistache French Bistro (101 N. Clematis Street): Celebrate mom with a special brunch at Pistache on Sunday, May 8 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Enjoy a special three-course prix fixe menu for $85 per person ($30 for children). All moms will receive a complimentary mimosa, bellini, house wine or Bloody Mary. To book your reservation, visit PistacheWPB.com or call (561)833-5090.
- Proper Grit (251 N. Narcissus Avenue): Have a “proper” Mother’s Day at Proper Grit on Sunday, May 8! From 11 a.m.-3 p.m., enjoy a special brunch menu, a complimentary bellini or mimosa for the lady of honor, and a “build your own bouquet” station, which gives each dining party the opportunity to create a custom bouquet for mom at no charge. Brunch menu items include King crab benedict, grilled asparagus, béarnaise, toasted lemon poppy seed bread, and salmon caviar for $32 or Challah stuffed French toast, with peanut butter, Nutella, fresh berries, whipped sweet mascarpone, truffle honey, and caramel for $19. A reservation is required; for more information or to make a reservation, visit ProperGrit.com or call (561)655-4001.
- Visit Palm Beach (226 Datura Street): Join Visit Palm Beach in celebrating moms this Sunday, May 8 aboard the 50′ Catamaran Hakuna Matata’s Sunday morning Mimosa Cruise! For more information or to secure your spot, head to VisitPalmBeach.com or call (561)881-9757.