Falling In Love in #DowntownWPB
February 4th, 2022
Love is all you need and well a date night in DowntownWPB will be even better! Here’s some romantic options at our many eateries:
- Avocado Grill (125 Datura Street): This DowntownWPB staple is serving a three-course menu at $89. The price also includes a glass of Moet or wine per person. Reservations are strongly suggested. For more information or to book your table, visit AvocadoGrillWPB.com or call (561)623-0822.
- Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap (223 Clematis Street): Treat your Valentine to a three-course dinner for two at only $75 from Friday, February 11 through Monday, February 14. Guests can enjoy a local charcuterie board for an appetizer, then a choice between salmon and crawfish etoufee or root beer braised short rib with sweet potato grits as an entrée. Finally for dessert, a blueberry galette with house made vanilla ice cream. There is also a signature cocktail available for $12.50 called the Gold Rush, which consists of Maker’s Mark, honey syrup, and fresh lemon juice. For more information or to reserve a table, visit BatchSouthernKitchen.com or call (561)708-0000.
- Elisabetta’s Ristorante (185 Banyan Boulevard): On February 17, dine at one of DowntownWPB’s newer restaurants, and enjoy a five-course wine dinner in partnership with Salvatore Ferragamo’s III Borro Wines from Tuscany. Click Here to view the full menu and to purchase tickets, visit Elisabettas.com/WPB or call (561)342-6699.
- Johan’s Joe Swedish Restaurant (401 S. Dixie Highway): Reserve an intimate Swedish pre-fixe dinner for Valentine’s Day on Friday, February 11 or Saturday, February 12 from 5-10 p.m. Click Here to view the full menu; the cost is $90 per person. To make a reservation, head to OpenTable or call (561)808-5090.
- `Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Drive): Located in Phillips Point, this prestigious location is serving a “Dine With Your Valentine” dinner menu from Friday, February 11 through Monday, February 14. For $159, two guests can enjoy a three-course meal that includes a salad or lobster bisque, chateaubriand for two with a choice of two sides to share, and a dessert to share. A Valentine’s Day featured cocktail called Cupid’s Kiss is also available to purchase for $18. For more information or to make a reservation, visit Mortons.com or call (561)835-9664.
- Pistache (101 Clematis Street): Chef Mike Burgio is ready to serve a three-course prix fixe menu at $90 per person. The menu includes a choice of several appetizers, including lobster bisque, burrata salad, Spanish octopus and burgundy escargot. Then, guests can choose between parmesan encrusted snapper, grilled mahi mahi, rock shrimp provencal, crispy duck confit, beef bourguignon, steak frites and grilled veal paillard for an entrée. And for dessert, enjoy a flourless chocolate cake or chocolate banana tart. For more information or to make a reservation, visit PistacheWPB.com or call (561)833-5090.
- Proper Grit (251 N. Narcissus Ave.): Located inside the Ben Autograph Hotel, Proper Grit is serving an exquisite four-course dinner on Valentine’s Day for $150 per couple. Guests can start with a choice between grilled oysters with bacon, grana padano and Calabrian chilis or scallop crudo and a micro sorrel salad. The next course is a salad course, which guests can choose between roasted beet and a caprese salad. The third course is a petite filet with roasted fingerling potatoes, baby vegetables and cumberland sauce or crab stuffed prawns with saffron risotto and baby arugula. Finally, a choice between flourless chocolate decadence cake or pistachio panna cotta for dessert. For more information or to make a reservation, visit ProperGrit.com or call (561)655-4001.
- Sassafras (105 S. Narcissus Avenue): A DowntownWPB favorite, Sassafras will serve a four-course prix fixe menu at $95 per person from Friday, February 11 through Sunday, February 13. The first course is a choice between island creek oysters and foie gras torchon and waffles. For the second course, choose between octopus a la plancha and Berkshire pork cheek griot. The third course is scallops and lobster or a cheekstone petite filet, then finally a choice between a dark chocolate s’mores tart or butterscotch banana budino for dessert. To make a reservation, call (561)323-7007.
- Spruzzo (251 N. Narcissus Ave.): Celebrate your love on Valentine’s Day at Spruzzo with a dozen oysters and a bottle of Pommerey Apanage Champagne for $99. For more information, visit SpruzzoWestPalm.com or call (561)655-4001.