Your Guide To Happy Hour In Downtown West Palm Beach
September 20th, 2021
Greeting the setting sun with a drink in hand sure beats sitting in traffic. So we agree that there’s no better way to unwind during the week than having a popular drink at one of Downtown West Palm Beach’s happy hour spots!
We did the hard work for you and came up with a guide for your happy hour exploration.
- 123 Datura Bar & Kitchen (123 Datura St.): The neighborhood cocktail bar that boasts “zero pretenses and a serious pizza game” offers a special happy hour menu Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., as well as Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. offering 50% off the entire tab until 7 p.m.
- Avocado Grill (125 Datura St.): The breezy hangout known for incorporating avocado into several dishes also has a great happy hour deal that includes 2-for-1 drinks with select $4.95 dishes Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Banko Cantina (114 S Olive Ave.): The Tex-Mex restaurant and tequila bar has happy hour deals Tuesday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. It includes half off small plates and half off select wines, as well as $4 beers and $6 Banko margaritas.
- Banter (380 Trinity Place): Located inside the Canopy Hotel, Banter hosts happy hour from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., including 50% off house wines and beers, $5 draft beer, $7 well drinks, and small bites.
- Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap (223 Clematis St.): Known for its scratch-cooked, locally sourced Southern culinary menu, Batch has happy hour Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. featuring discounted drinks and appetizers, as well as daily specials like Whiskey Wednesday and Stubborn Sunday.
- The Blind Monk (410 Evernia St. #107): This hidden gem in Downtown West Palm Beach hosts happy hour every day from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., featuring hand selected wines at $7 by the glass. The wine selection at happy hour changes every week.
- BRK Republic (521 Clematis St.): The place where dogs rule offers happy hour Monday through Friday from 3 to 6 p.m., which includes 40% off all drinks.
- Duffy’s Sports Grill (225 Clematis St.): Instead of limiting their specials to a specific timeframe for happy hour, Duffy’s offers 2 for 1 drinks all day, including wine. Everything from the bar, draft and bottled beer, top shelf cocktails and premium wines are included.
- Elisabetta’s Ristorante (185 Banyan Blvd.): One of the newest places to grace our waterfront, Elisabetta’s Aperitivo Hour deal includes $2 off drinks, $10 pizzas, and $8 cicchetti at the bar every day from 4-7 p.m.
- E.R. Bradley’s Saloon (104 S. Clematis St.): The landmark bar and restaurant’s happy hour deal — which is Monday through Thursday, from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. — includes half off well drinks, draft beer, domestic bottles, bar snacks and wine by the glass.
- Fern Street Wine Bar & Kitchen (501 Fern Street, No. 104): This innovative farm-to-table restaurant hosts happy hour every day from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., featuring BOGO oysters, $10 farm boards and half off wine by the glass.
- Garden District Taproom (410 Evernia Street, Suite 119):One of DowntownWPB’s newest businesses, Garden District’s happy hour specials include 15% off all taps from opening time until 7 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
- Grease Burger Bar (213 Clematis St.): This award winning burger joint’s happy hour is every day from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., where all drinks are half off at the bar.
- Hideout Kava and Tea Clematis (107 N. Olive Avenue): Visit one of DowntownWPB’s newest businesses every Thursday for Ladies Night, where ladies can get 2-for-1 kava shells from 6 p.m. until closing time.
- Hullabaloo (517 Clematis St.): This unique spot’s happy is from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. every day, and includes 50% off drinks and $5 bar bites.
- Kabuki Sushi Thai (308 Clematis St.): Kabuki offers a special happy hour menu daily from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. except for certain events during the year, like SunFest and the Palm Beach International Boat Show.
- Kapow! Noodle Bar (519 Clematis Street): Head to Kapow! Noodle Bar every weekday from 4-7 p.m. for a special happy hour menu featuring half price wine, $4 Sapporo, $5 drafts, $6 drinks and discounted bites.
- Lost Weekend (526 Clematis St.): This legendary bar not only features arcade games, art and billiards, but also a happy hour deal every day from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. where the entire bar is 50% off.
- Lynora’s (207 Clematis St.): Founded on the culinary traditions of the Abbenante family, Lynora’s not only serves delicious Italian dishes but a daily happy hour menu that includes half off all drinks from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (until 7 p.m. at the bar) and a $10-$18 dining menu.
- Mama Bella Gourmet Market (518 S. Dixie Highway): Located where Hibiscus Street and South Dixie Highway meet, Mama Bella hosts happy hour Monday through Friday from 4-6 p.m. The happy hour menu consists of gourmet appetizers and over 100 wines to choose from. Patrons can also bring their own wine and staff will open it for you for a $20 cork fee. For more information, call (561) 599-5500.
- Myers Lounge (329B Clematis St.): Located in the heart of Clematis, Myers Lounge hosts happy hour Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., featuring $5 hookahs, $15 fishbowls, $10 Don Julio, $6 wine, $5 vodka, $3 imported beers and $2 domestic beers.
- O’Shea’s Irish Pub (531 Clematis St.): A staple in the downtown area for over 24 years, O’Shea’s offers the best Irish experience, as well as a solid happy hour menu Monday through Friday. The drink specials last from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., while food specials are from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., then 10 p.m. to midnight.
- Proper Grit (251 N Narcissus Ave.): Located inside the Ben Autograph Hotel, Proper Grit hosts happy hour Monday through Friday from 12-6 p.m., featuring $8 spirits and $10 specialty cocktails.
- Rivales Taqueria & Craft Bar (106 N Olive Ave.): Located in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach, Rivales offers a special happy hour menu every day from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., which includes $5 classic margaritas, $3 Mexican beers, $4 Casa Noble Blanco shots, $7 prosecco and $5 Casamigos Blanco shots.
- Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar (224 Clematis St.): A mainstay on Clematis, Rocco’s offers a great happy hour menu every day from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the bar.
- Roxy’s Pub ( 309 Clematis St.): From craft brews to dancing on the rooftop to block parties in the street, Roxy’s has it all, including happy hour Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. This includes $5 appetizers, $1 off drinks & beer, $5 glass of wine, and $7 craft cocktails.
- Sassafras (105 S Narcissus Ave.): Sassafras hosts happy hour Wednesday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The happy hour menu half off all drinks, excluding specialty cocktails.
- Sourbon Kitchen and Bar (215 Clematis St.): Check out Sourbon Kitchen and Bar’s new happy hour menu! From 4-6:30 p.m., enjoy discounted bar bites and 50% off all liquor.
- Spruzzo (251 N Narcissus Ave., 8th Floor): Located on the rooftop of the Ben Autograph Hotel, this location doesn’t have a traditional happy hour, but there is a live DJ Saturdays and Sundays, with $6 champagne specials on Sundays. Not to mention awesome rooftop views of the waterfront.
- Sushi Yama (330 Clematis St. #107): Sushi Yama offers a happy hour menu every day from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. with $5 cocktails, $4 small sake, and discounted sushi.
- Treehouse (380 Trinity Place): This rooftop bar at the Canopy Hotel offers weekly Wednesday Wine Specials every week from 4-8 p.m., featuring 50% off select glass or bottles of wine, as well as a choice between a small charcuterie board for $18 or a large charcuterie board for $30.