Your Guide To Celebrating Easter In DowntownWPB
April 4th, 2023
Spring is in the air, and Easter is here! Our local businesses are pulling out all the stops to offer the best brunches and specials to make sure your Easter is a memorable one. From classic brunch dishes to sweet treats that will satisfy your sweet tooth, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
- West Palm Beach GreenMarket (101 N. Clematis Street): Head to the “Best Farmers Market,” according to USA Today 10Best on Saturday, April 8 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. for some pops for fun brought to you by the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority. Gather the kids for some fun! Enjoy games, face painting, and receive Easter baskets (while supplies last).
- The Ben Autograph Collection (251 N. Narcissus Avenue): Come and celebrate Easter at The Ben Hotel on Sunday, April 9! From 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., enjoy a delicious brunch and EGGStra fun-filled activities for the kids, including a photo with the Easter Bunny on the lawn at 1 p.m.! Click Here to purchase tickets. For more information, visit TheBenWestPalm.com or call (561) 655-4001.
- E.R. Bradley’s Saloon (104 S. Clematis Street): The Easter Brunch Buffet is back at Bradley’s! From 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., enjoy a new selection of raw bar items, a two-hour bottomless Bloody Mary and mimosa bar, and live music starting at noon. Visit ERBradleys.com for more information or call (561) 833-3520.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Drive): Celebrate Easter in style at Morton’s The Steakhouse with their limited time only steak and lobster feature from Friday, April 7 through Sunday, April 9! This 3-course dinner begins with a choice between salad or soup as an appetizer, followed by center-cut filet and cold-water lobster tail before finishing off with a delectable key lime pie, crème brûlée or Morton’s legendary hot chocolate cake. Visit Mortons.com for more information and to make your reservation.
- Pistache French Bistro (101 N. Clematis Street): Head to Pistache for an elegant Easter brunch on Sunday, April 9 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. For $95 per person, enjoy a special three-course prix fixe brunch menu prepared by Chef Mike Burgio. Visit PistacheWPB.com for more information and to book your table.
- Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar (224 Clematis Street): Celebrate Easter with brunch at Rocco’s Tacos on Sunday, April 9! For $17, enjoy bottomless Bloody Marys, mimosas or rosé with the purchase of an entrée. Visit RoccosTacos.com for more information and to make your reservation.