Celebrating Father’s Day in #DowntownWPB
June 13th, 2022
Whether you’re celebrating your father, husband, stepfather, brother or role model; we encourage you to honor them on this special day. Here’s a list of Father’s Day specials and happenings in DowntownWPB:
- Ascend The Trend Barbershop & Nails (420 Clematis Street, Suite C): This family-owned barbershop will be offering two Father’s Day specials this year: the $100 Ultimate Combo (haircut, razored-edge finished hair line, 5-step gentleman facial, a hot towel gel lather neck shave and choice of alcohol/aftershave) and the $50 Basic Mani Pedi Combo with buff and shine. For more information or to book an appointment, visit AscendTheTrend.com or call (561)812-2300.
- Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen (550 S. Rosemary Avenue): Give your dad something he really wants for Father’s Day… BEER! Copper Blues is offering a free pint of beer for every dad on Sunday, June 19. For more information, visit CopperBluesLive.com or call (561)404-4101.
- Duffy’s Sports Grill (225 Clematis Street): From now through Sunday, June 19, one lucky Duffy’s MVP member will win the Grand Prize trip for four to take Dad offshore fishing out on the high seas, plus a $100 Duffy’s gift card to enjoy once you’re on dry land! Visit DuffysMVP.com for more information on how to qualify for the giveaway or call (561)-249-1682.
- Kapow! Noodle Bar (519 Clematis Street): Work on your Dad bod this Father’s Day (June 19) with a free beer at Kapow! For more information, visit KapowNoodleBar.com or call (561)246-3827.
- Pistache French Bistro (101 N. Clematis Street): Celebrate Papa this Father’s Day at Pistache! The French bistro is offering specials for brunch (11 a.m.-2:20 p.m.) and dinner (starts at 5:30 p.m.), along with a complimentary drink for all fathers. For more information or to make a reservation, visit PistacheWPB.com or call (561)833-5090.
- Proper Grit (251 N. Narcissus Avenue): Located inside the Ben Autograph Collection, Proper Grit is offering a chophouse Father’s Day special on Sunday, June 19 called “Fit for a King.” It includes a 36-ounce Tomahawk steak with a twice-baked loaded potato and asparagus. Father figures will also receive a small bottle of WhistlePig Whiskey’s smooth “Ben Barrel Blend” and a cigar all priced at $150 (not including tax and gratuity). A selection of barrel-aged specialty cocktails will also be available for dad to kick back and enjoy in Proper Grit’s relaxed public house and whiskey library-like. Indoor and outdoor seating is available with reservations recommended. To reserve, call 561-655-4001 or visit ProperGrit.com.
- Visit Palm Beach (226 Datura Street): Visit Palm Beach is currently offering 20% off gift cards from now through Father’s Day weekend to use on some fun activities, like jet skis, paddle boards, kayaks, and Segway tours! For more information, head to VisitPalmBeach.com or call (561)881-9757.