It’s spooky season and our local businesses are getting in the spirit and are making sure that Downtown West Palm Beach is the place to be this Halloween.
Please note that the annual street event MoonFest will not take place this year. Instead, head to the 500 Block of Clematis Street on Oct. 30 for the following happenings:
- Kids Crawl and Trick or Treat 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.: Bring the kids out for friendly monsters, jugglers, face painters, magicians. Costume contest starts at 8 p.m. Free to attend.
- MoonFest Creepy Crawl 9 p.m. – midnight: Start with specialty spooky themed cocktails from O’Sheas Irish Pub, Respectable Street, Kapow, Lost Weekend, Hullabaloo and Subculture Coffee. Enter into the highly anticipated costume contest! Winners gets $1000 cash and prizes. Purchase wristbands today: online.
- 123 Datura Bar & Kitchen (123 Datura St.): The neighborhood cocktail bar that boasts “zero pretenses and a serious pizza game” is hosting not one but two parties. The first is Jersey Shore Halloween on Oct. 30, starting at 3 p.m. The second is Dia De Los Muertos on Oct. 31, also starting at 3 p.m. Both events will have drink and bottle specials. For more information, call (561) 814-533.
- Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap (223 Clematis St.): Who said you had to be a kid to go trick-or-treating? Head to Batch New Southern Kitchen & Tap in costume on Oct. 31, starting at 4 p.m. for your adult treat!
- BRK Republic (521 Clematis St.): Downtown West Palm Beach’s dog bar has some fun parties in store this weekend for you and your pup to celebrate! On Oct. 29 is the 2nd Annual BRK After Dark Halloween, where house DJ Cris Pepper will be spinning from 9 p.m. to midnight. Then on Oct. 30 is a family friendly Halloween Party from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., with a costume contest at 1 p.m. The best coordinated family group costume wins a month membership!
- Clematis by Fright (100 N. Clematis St.): If you’re looking for something more family friendly, Clematis by Fright held on Oct. 28 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. is the perfect event. Enjoy spooktacular prizes and activities for the whole family, including a costume contest and a performance by The Spazmatics.
- Clematis Social (219 Clematis St.): The nightclub is hosting the official after party for Zombie Crawl on Oct. 29, as well as their own Full Moon Madness costume party on Oct. 30 at 9 p.m. Ladies are free until 10 p.m. Clematis Social will also be throwing a Halloween Bash on Oct. 31 at 9 p.m. For more information, call (561)-833-6500.
- E.R. Bradley’s Saloon (104 S. Clematis St.): It’s Coachella Weekend at Bradley’s on Halloween weekend. More details have yet to come, but there will be games, a costume contest and drink specials.
- Hideout Kava Bar (107 N. Olive Ave.): One of Downtown West Palm Beach’s newest businesses invites you to their Boolaween Euphoric Tea Party. Stop by on Oct. 29, starting at 7:30 p.m. for euphoric brews and dance like nobody’s watching! There will also be Halloween costume contests at 10 p.m. for the scariest, funniest and best overall.
- Hullabaloo (517 Clematis St.): Get ready to take the stage at Scary-Oke on Saturday, Oct. 30. There will be a costume contest with cash and bar tabs, as well as drink specials all night.
- Mr. Jack O’ Lanterns Pumpkins (419 Lakeview Ave.): What’s more fun during the fall than visiting a pumpkin patch? Enjoy some family fun at Mr. Jack O’Lanterns, where you can choose the perfect pumpkin, bring the kids to play on a bouncy slide, go pumpkin bowling and make memories with your loved ones! The pumpkin patch is open from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. through Oct. 31.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Ave.): Located in Phillips Point, the steakhouse is offering a $55 three-course menu from Oct. 29 – Oct. 31. You can make a reservation online or call (561)-835-9664.
- Myers Lounge (329B Clematis St.): Located in the heart of Clematis, Myers Lounge is hosting The Haunting of Clematis on Oct. 26, starting at 9 p.m. There will be $15 premium hookahs and 2 for 1 drink specials until midnight. Costumes are most definitely recommended. Call (561)-729-0249 for more information.
- Respectable Street (518 Clematis St.): Let’s do the Time Warp! Head to Respectable Street for a live performance of the Rocky Horror Picture Show on Oct. 29 from 11 p.m. – 4 a.m. Click Here to buy tickets. Respectable Street will also be throwing a punk rock Halloween party on Oct. 31 from 9 p.m. – 3 a.m., featuring music of the Ramones karaoke style. There will be a $250 costume contest and spooky drinks all night. Click Here to purchase tickets.
- Squid Crawl: Squid Games is coming to Clematis Street this year! But don’t worry, you will survive these games. This bar crawl takes place Oct. 29 from 7 p.m. – 1 a.m. Registration begins at 7 p.m. at Myers Lounge, and participating venues include Roxy’s Rooftop, Batch Southern Kitchen & Tap, The Loft, O’Shea’s, 215 Speakeasy and E.R. Bradley’s Saloon. Click Here for more information and to purchase tickets.
- Temantu A Nakamal (330 Clematis St. Unit 102): Celebrate Kava-Ween on Oct. 29 at one of Downtown West Palm Beach’s newest businesses! Starting at 9 p.m., Temantu is offering $3 shells all night and bar tab prizes (1st place is $75, 2nd place is $50 and $25 for couples). Don’t forget to participate in their costume contest at midnight. For more information, call (561)-249-2700.
- Treehouse (380 Trinity Place): Head to the rooftop of the Canopy Hotel for The 13th Crypt Halloween Party on Oct. 30 from 6 p.m. to midnight. A live DJ will be spinning the best beats, beginning at 7 p.m. and stay for the dress to impress costume contest. Tickets are free but registration is required; Click Here to register online.
- Visit Palm Beach (141 S. Flagler Drive): Visit Palm Beach is offering a Halloween themed sunset cruise aboard the Hakuna Matata Catamaran on Oct. 30. The cruise is from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. and cost is $40 for adults, $15 children ages 12 and under. To book your cruise, visit www.visitpalmbeach.com.
- Zombie Crawl (300 Clematis St.): The biggest, longest running pub crawl in West Palm Beach is back on Oct. 29, and this year has some new surprises! Registration starts at American Craft Aleworks at 5 p.m. and the crawl will officially start at 7 p.m., with late registration open until 10 p.m.