300 N. Dixie Hwy., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
561-832-4164 and our website.
For six years, workers salvaged limestone, granite, marble wainscot, windows, mosaic floor tiles and doorknobs. They brought 20 original columns back into place. And on March 15, 2008, the original 1916 Palm Beach County Court House, restored for $18.9 million, opened as the Richard and Pat Johnson Palm Beach County History Museum and home to the Historical Society of Palm Beach County.
Come walk through a remarkable turn-of-the-century courtroom restored to its original architectural details.