Enjoy America’s time-honored classic comfort foods, with a modern twist only PISTACHE can create, when the restaurant takes a culinary tour across the country this 4th of July, as part if this season’s Tour du Monde, an exciting lineup of tastes, sights and sounds that celebrate colorful countries and cultures from around the world.
After feasting on a hardy plate of the country’s most cherished comfort dishes, guests will enjoy the best views of downtown West Palm Beach’s award-winning fireworks display over the Intracoastal right from Pistache’s spacious patio. Please visit www.pistachewpb.com or call (561) 833‐5090 for reservations.
The Great American BBQ menu will feature the following selections:
- New Orleans BBQ shrimp & grits… $23
Stone ground grits, Key West pink shrimp, spicy tasso, fire roasted peppers, cajun sauce
- Kentucky fried quail & waffle… $26
Aged cheddar & scallion buttermilk waffle, poached egg, spicy grain mustard maple syrup
- Low & slow Duroc baby back ribs… $26
Sweet & sour coleslaw, smoked black-eyed peas, tangy braised collards
- Skillet blackened local cobia… $30
Fried green farmhouse tomatoes, confit Key West pink shrimp potato salad, sauce gribiche
- Old fashioned carrot cake… $9
Cream cheese buttercream, vanilla-caramel rum sauce
- Dutch apple pie… $8
Vanilla ice cream, fresh whipped cream
First-time Tour du Monde participants will receive a TDM 2015 passport, and returning guests should remember to bring them back for their next stamp. This year’s passport features a variety of specials offers and promotions for each event, and guests who acquire four stamps on their passport will receive a complimentary dinner on their fifth Tour stop.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
- Saturday- Tuesday, July 11- 14: Bastille Day Celebrations will feature four days of special, festive menus and a variety of traditional Bastille Day entertainment.
- Saturday August 1: 1,001 Persian Nights will send participants on a Middle Eastern culinary adventure, complete with belly dancers and the instrumental sounds of regions wonderfully exotic culture.
- Saturday, August 22: A Tour stop to St. Barths will reveal the destination’s iconic playful spirit, with a beach party, live DJ, and a sampling of the region’s French Caribbean fare and cocktails.
- Saturday, September 12: Enjoy the vibrant culture, tastes and libations of Spain with an evening of live Flamenco dancing, delicious tapas and authentic Paella, and glass after fruit-filled glass of Sangria.
- Saturday, October 3: Guests will relive the mesmerizing French Colonial days in Southeast Asia as portrayed in the Oscar winning movie “Indochine,” complete with authentic Vietnamese/Cambodian cuisine and the “Buddha Groove” sounds of a live DJ.
- Saturday, October 24: What better way to conclude this year’s Tour du Monde that with a stop in the soulful city of New Orleans, where a true taste of the “Big Easy” will be enjoyed through traditional dishes such as gumbo and jambalaya. Live jazz, fabulous cocktails and grandeur finale celebrations will have everyone wishing their 2015 Tour passport never expired.