Retreat from the March mayhem and join us on March 8th-13th, 2020 for a special yoga retreat!
The team at Soul Space Yoga & Wellness are thrilled to offer this unique Yoga and Leadership Retreat held in Downtown West Palm Beach! No need to travel far and wide to get unlimited yoga, meditation practices and daily seminars designed for the leaders and managers in high-stress career roles!
Retreat, Restore, Renew and Reintegrate!
Marie Mathieson, ERYT-500 and Founder of Soul Space Yoga & Wellness along with guest speakers and facilitators, will share the benefits of Yoga with you, for stress and anxiety relief! Seminars on leadership professional development will be provided and will infused with ancient yogic philosophy. Participants will learn how to integrate the two for a healthier and more balanced lifestyle! You will leave West Palm Beach feeling rejuvenated and will possess new skills to reintegrate into your busy life with clarity and calmness!
Here is a brief list of what you can look forward to:
- 5 nights at recently renovated The Hyatt Place (a 5 minute walk to the yoga studio)
- Hotel access to hot and cool spas and fitness center
- Group dinner to celebrate your visit to West Palm Beach
- 11+ opportunities for yoga practice
- Up to 9 opportunities for guided meditation practice
- 7 seminars – professional development with books for your future reference
- Shuttle transportation to local excursions within 2 miles
- Sound bath healing session
- Opportunities to explore indoor/outdoor art (Canvas Outdoor Museum, Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens, the Norton Museum, The Society of the Four Arts), the Lion Country Safari, the Palm Beach Zoo, the Waterfront on Flagler, the public beach on Palm Beach.
- Coupons and vouchers of wonderful eateries and fine cuisine at the newly renovated Rosemary Square and the famous Clematis Street
- Clematis by Night (free outdoor concert)
Cost: Click Here
Locations: Seminars will be held at the Hyatt Conference Room and at the Soul Space Shala
Sessions: Click Here
For more information, visit soulspacewpb.com or call (561)281-7055.