The Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach is ready to help kids catch up with learning and stay engaged and entertained during their shortened summer break with its Summer at Your City Library. The eight-week program takes place June 6 – July 31, 2021, and features an array of free reading, learning, activities, entertainment, and fun for kids and teens.
Summer at Your City Library features:
- FREE summer reading programs that encourage the entire family to read with gift books and weekly prizes
- FREE small group tutoring for kids and teens in reading and math with certified teachers
- FREE unlimited events and activities for all ages (virtual and in-person)
- FREE nutritious lunches for kids and teens ages 18 and under
- FREE Grab & Go activity kits for all ages to bring home the fun
- PLUS patrons can always enjoy FREE ebooks, audiobooks, music, movies, and more in the Digital Library
In addition to summer reading, the Mandel Public Library offers a variety of educational and interesting summer programs for adults including free lectures, games, and book clubs, as well as classes in wellness, technology, art, and more. The library will also continue its popular Grab & Go Kits for kids and adults during the summer months. For more information, visit wpbcitylibrary.org or call 561-868-7700.