Excited for Thanksgiving, but don’t want to cook? Several restaurants in Downtown West Palm Beach are offering dinner deals that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Avocado Grill (125 Datura St.): On Thanksgiving Day from 1-9 p.m., guests can enjoy a three-course dinner at $65 per person. A children’s menu will also be available. There are no takeout options. For more information or to make a reservation, call (561)623-0822. Guests can also make a reservation online via OpenTable.
- Batch New Southern Kitchen and Tap (223 Clematis St.): Beginning at 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, customers dining in can enjoy Nana’s Turkey Dinner, which includes slow roasted turkey and gravy, buttermilk mashed potatoes, house-made cranberry sauce, sage and gruyere stuffing, and house-made pumpkin pie. For takeout, Batch is offering the Not Yo Granny’s Turkey Dinner, which features a sweet tea-brined, Cajun-fried turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce and sides. Customers can also order pumpkin pie “pudding,” banana pudding and bourbon pecan chocolate tart for dessert. All pickups are between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. For more information or to place an order, visit BatchSouthernKitchen.com or call (561)708-0000.
- Meraki Juice Kitchen (328 Fern St.): This bright café and juice bar is selling Thanksgiving pies for $75. Customers can choose either pumpkin pie, lemon vanilla cheesecake or chocolate mousse. All pies come with a pint of vanilla ice cream. The last day to order is November 22 and pickup is November 24. Orders can be made in-store or online. For more information or to place an order, visit MerakiJuiceKitchen.com or call (561)508-6640.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (777 S. Flagler Ave.): Located in Phillips Point, the restaurant is offering a Thanksgiving menu with all the fixings. At $59 per person, dine-in customers can enjoy a three-course meal that includes a winter salad, oven roasted turkey roulade with savory sage and cranberry stuffing served with an array of side dishes and pumpkin cheesecake with sea salt caramel for dessert. For takeout, you can order a family style dinner to-go that can feed four people for $179. Keep in mind that orders must be placed by Tuesday, November 23. For more information, click here or call (561)835-9664.
- Pistache (101 N. Clematis St.): Chef Mike Burgio will be preparing a special three-course prix fixe menu from 2-8 p.m. For $75 per person, you can choose from a list of appetizers such as onion soup gratinee and short rib croquette, all natural turkey, halibut veronique, beef bourguignon and steak frites for an entrée, then mousese au chocolat, apple pie bread pudding or pumpkin pie for dessert. For more information or to reserve a table, visit PistacheWPB.com or call (561)833-5090.
- Proper Grit at The Ben Hotel (251 North Narcissus Ave.): On Thanksgiving Day from 3-9 p.m., Chef Jesse Pita will be cooking all the classics you know and love but with a Proper twist. For $39 per person, guests can order butternut squash soup, fig granola, baby iceberg, gorgonzola dolce, roasted hazelnuts, dried cranberry vinaigrette. Then, a family style dinner will feature light and dark meat turkey, traditional gravy, berry compote, sour dough stuffing, whipped sweet potatoes, collard greens; pumpkin pie with spiced mascarpone, apple cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream. Reservations are strongly recommended. For more information, visit ProperGrit.com or call (561)461-0040.
- Treehouse (380 Trinity Place): Located at the Canopy Hotel, this rooftop bar is offering to-go dinners with sides and a pumpkin pie for $150 that can feed four people. However, those dinners are limited and must be ordered by Tuesday, November 23. Treehouse is also serving delectable dine-in meals on Thanksgiving Day from 12-9 p.m.; Thanksgiving Lunch is from 12-4 p.m. for $22 and Thanksgiving Dinner is from 4-9 p.m. for $30.