Daily | 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
(Hours of operation may vary)
Downtown West Palm Beach is dedicated to bringing our community together and returning our Downtown Vibe!
Dining on the Spot The West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority, the West Palm Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) and the City of West Palm Beach have launched a program that allows our restaurant stakeholders to start serving customers safely without being close together indoors per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-112.
While outdoor café seating is typical in Downtown West Palm Beach; especially on the recently widened sidewalks executed during the Clematis Streetscape, this program will eventually extend to alleyways and parking lots.
200 block of Clematis Street; 100 block of Datura Street; 100 block of Clematis Street; 300 block of Clematis Street, sidewalks of Dixie, Olive, and Evernia
Customers are permitted to utilize the space when dining or grabbing to-go. Group gatherings will not be allowed.
- Businesses are strongly encouraged to test employees. Call the Testing Hotline for an appointment: (561)642-1000.
- Business capacity limited to 50% of occupancy.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet between parties.
- Parties of 10 or fewer people are allowed.
- Bar counters are closed to seating.
- Remember to pick-up your trash after enjoying your meal.
- Alcoholic drinks will not be permitted outside dining area.
- Wearing facial coverings is recommended when interacting with those outside of your party.
- Seating is for customers only (90-minute time limit)
- No smoking in area.
- Cover mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Read our press release: Click Here
Read about program preparations: Click Here