With rising cases of COVID-19, the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority (DDA) is taking steps to keep everyone healthy and safe. We encourage you to register our workshop focused on steps for healthy cleaning and disinfecting of spaces. Protect yourself to protect others.
The workshop will discuss:
- Protocols for keeping your spaces clean and healthy for both visitors and workers
- Difference between Sanitation, Disinfection and Sterilization
- Only participating businesses located in the DDA District will be provided a Cleaning Starter Kit
- One Cleaning Starter Kit per business. First come, first serve, while supplies last
- Includes: masks (disposable), gloves, 1 gallon of Bioesque disinfectant, spray bottle, and a box of paper rags
We encourage you to register your employees and/or co-workers with employment in the DDA District. To check and see if your business is within the DDA District, Click Here.
This training is led by Veronica Vidal-Napier, Founder and CEO of Custom Cleaning Solutions (CCMS).